18 October 2011

Felted Wonders

I've been more and more interested in learning how to felt, since I now know how to crochet. Here are a few beautiful things that are made with the felting techniques:

'Felted Wonders' by TheOrangeWindmill



Felted Acorns, 10 Wool Felte...
$20.00

Hand felted wool coat jacket...
$980.00

Felted Wool Coasters - Set o...
$20.00

Felted Handbag Autumn
$90.00

Crocheted Felted Slippers - ...
$40.00

Felt beads, pebbles P67
$4.99

Needle Felted Pumpkin
$10.00

Needle Felted Owl Ornament -...
$18.00

Nuno Felted Scarf/ Neckwarme...
$39.99

Fresh linen scent, felted so...
$5.50

Custom Needle Felted Wool 36...
$39.95

Felt Bowls Kit, Knit and Fel...
$20.00

Designer Brown and Tan Wool...
$100.00

Porcupine Pincushion (Felt)
$13.00

Cream and Brown Multicolor F...
$14.00

Needle Felted Bison - Buffal...
$275.00

I can't wait to get started! I've got to figure out which felting technique I want to do (as far as I know, there is needle felting, and cold wash felting - please let me know if I'm missing any). And I have to figure out what I want to felt first - I really like the acorns. Nice and small and easy for a beginner.

Trees Hide

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!