THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED!!
Abbey over at Something Old & Something New is giving away this gorgeous fiddlehead necklace! Now, perhaps some of you haven't tried them, but fiddleheads are - in my opinion - one of the best tasting vegetables out there. If you haven't tried them yet, go get some! This pendant necklace is an elegant and tasteful tribute to the beautiful fiddlehead.
Abbey used an ivory coloured silk dupioni from a recycled formal dress to embroider the fern, and set it in a brass setting.
This giveaway is available only to residents of the US and Canada.
To enter this giveaway, you can choose to do any (or all) of the items listed below. For each action, please enter a comment, which will be your entry/entries for this giveaway. On November 30, a random number will be drawn and the winner contacted. Remember to leave your email in each comment, so we know how to contact you!
1. Follow this blog. (1 comment)
2. Subscribe to The Orange Windmill's monthly newsletter - on the top right of this blog. Don't forget to confirm! (1 comment)
3. Head over to Something Old & Something New and tell us what your favourite item is. (1 comment)
4. "Favourite" Something Old & Something New on Etsy. (1 comment)
5. Tweet about this giveaway. Provide twitter name. (1 comment)
6. Facebook about this giveaway. Provide Facebook name. (1 comment)
7. Blog about this giveaway. Provide link. (1 comment)