THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED.
You can see who won here.
It's very hard to find such craftsmanship; each of these pieces are crocheted. It's just too much to take in! CROCHETED! A far cry from the crude winter hats and scarves that I make!
At a very young age, while all of her friends were outside playing, Sukran learned how to crochet with traditional Turkish patterns. As she grew, Sukran continued in her love of creating by studying art in Instanbul and later in Florida. She has a name for her style of jewelry: Bohemian Elegant Chic.
Take a look at these gorgeous pieces! I wonder how long it takes Sukran to make one piece; I know it would take me a LONG time.
And the best news yet today is that one lucky winner will win a stunning brooch with a June birthstone in the middle - a great gift for a June birthday, or just a treat for yourself!
Here is a bit of information about the piece you will be winning:
Crocheted Gold Floral Pearl Brooch - $32.90
This brooch could also be used as a pendant, not only as a brooch.
I use very special 2% real gold coated japanese kimono embroidery thread. It is not a metallic thread. The texture is just like a very fine gold filled wire which imports from Japan.
This piece measure about 1" in diameter.
This giveaway from Sukran will run until Sunday, June 10.
On Monday, June 11, I will pick the winner using random.org.
This giveaway is open worldwide!
Please leave a comment for each entry.
Please leave your email address in each entry, so we know how to contact the winner.
1. Follow this blog via GFC or bloglovin.
2. Go to Sukran and find your favourite item. Come back and leave a comment which telling us which one it is.
3. Pin that favourite item to Pinterest. Leave the URL in the comment.
4. Follow Sukran on Facebook.
5. Follow Sukran on Twitter.
6. Tweet about this giveaway using the phrase below. Leave the URL of your tweet in the comment.
Enter to #win handmade crocheted jewelry by @sukranjewelry: http://treeshides.blogspot.ca/2012/06/giveaway-sukran-jewelry.html
7. Post about this giveaway on Facebook.
8. Blog about this giveaway. Leave URL in the comment.