29 July 2012

Finally! A vacation!

{..source..}

The last time my family went on a vacation was 2009. Since then, we've been busy buying and getting a house ready to move into, having a baby, and working really hard.

So now, it's time to indulge a bit, and go away. I can't wait! All our meals will be prepared for us, and there's a kids program, so Alexander and Isabel will be looked after for part of the day.

It will be nice to finally have that little bit of relaxation.

I'm bringing my laptop with us, so I may have internet connection, but I may not; I'm not sure how reliable the connection will be. So there is a chance that we will not have the "What You Made Link-up" on Wednesday, although I will do everything I can to make sure it goes live.

Anyways. Have a great week! I know I will.
Trees Hide

2 comments:

  1. Have a great time - but wonder if taking the laptop with you is asking for trouble: I find it stops me really relaxing, and answering mail takes up so much lying back time!

    Am presently catching up on missed blogs, and being torn between watching the Olympics, doing my own blog at www.ColdhamCuddliescalling.blogspot.com and/or making, mending and otherwise creating more toys for sale in my shop at www.Etsy.com/coldhamcuddlies. Perhaps I should think about a vacation too?

    Anyway, enjoy yourselves (and hope that Alexander and Isabel do too!) Isobel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a good time. Be sure to relax and have fun. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!