I'm going to be showing you - for the first time ever! - my packaging super powers.
Here is what the final product looks like. superb, I know.
Here is what is included with the customer's purchase:
1. my business card from overnightprints.com
2. a handwritten "thank you" note, including a coupon code for any future purchases
and a request to come again.
3. a note explaining the origin of the journal and the vision of The Orange Windmill.
4. a little gift - a small notebook that you can carry in your pocket for quick jots.
5. a little book plate from flapperdoodle - to tell the world who owns this journal.
I wrap the journal in reclaimed kraft wrapping paper.
A product label from VampItOn, which tells the customer I use recycled packing materials.
I wrap the final product up with twine, and slide the "extras" under the bow... and VOILA!
What do you think?