06 August 2012

Featured Artist :: The Design Pallet


What I love most about The Design Pallet is that each item is made from reclaimed materials. The materials from some of Bruce's favourite projects have come from wood that would have otherwise been burned, chipped or bound for the landfill. Bruce is able to give this wood a second life with the beautiful things he makes.

Here are my favourites from The Design Pallet, all of which you can find in Bruce's Etsy Shop:






And The Design Pallet is offering a discount to Trees.Hides. readers!
TREESHIDES15 for 15% off all orders.

Trees Hide

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see they have found use for reclaimed wood. Very nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pleased that you like Bruce's work. Thanks for posting! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!