03 October 2012

What You Made Link-up 35



First of all, this was my first week of sending out emails to those who linked-up last week. And tell me, did you appreciate the reminder? or was it just annoying to get yet another email clogging your inbox? Let me know!

On Saturday, Jeff, me and the kids walked down our street to the Ottawa Street Sale - an annual sidewalk sale; there are vendors, truck stops (like Gorilla Cheese and Sweetness Bakery), musicians, and most of the shops spill out onto the sidewalk with some incredible deals. I found a couple of great deals, and one will be in my upcoming series of handmade gifts - you won't want to miss that!

I've also been working like crazy to build up my inventory for the Made by Hand craft sale at the end of the month - I can't wait! Here is one of my most recent journals, made last night:


Anyhoo, last week`s most viewed link-up was a link to Pam`s blog, Pam Mower Designs.

The image Pam used was this key necklace from her Etsy Shop:


If you are linking up, please read the Rules of the House before doing so:
~ If you take part in today's link up, you will go on a list of participants and receive an e-mail from me (from the address shirley[at]theorangewindmill[dot]ca) when the next link up party is underway. 
~ If you like Trees.Hides. enough to link up, I ask that you follow too. There are several different ways to follow in the sidebar on the right. 
~ You'll also find Trees.Hides. here: facebookpinteresttwitter. It would be great to connect with you!
~ Please don't link and run. Be kind and check out each other's links. It's all about supporting each other after all. 
~ Will you share a link to the party? It benefits us all--- blog, tweet, facebook, share on your etsy team if you're on one, etc. If you blog and are so inclined to grab a button (which you'll find at the beginning of this post - just copy the text in the text box) and feature it on your blog, that would be awesome.  Everyone is welcome here, so be sure to tell your friends.

So are you ready??!?




Trees Hide

2 comments:

  1. Everytime I see that picture, I think "Wow! You made that wooden Dexter-torture-like tool! Amazing". You'd think by now, I would catch on.

    Jessica recently posted, My Interview With A 2-Year Old.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You watch Dexter too? Have you seen the season 7 premiere yet? What did you think of it? lol The tool is actually called an awl, used to pierce leather. :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!