07 November 2012

What You Made Link-up 40


This past week was a super busy one for me. I was doing some final training for the 5K Jeff and I did on Saturday, making all the meals for this week because we brought our kids to daycare for the first time on Tuesday. *sob*

In better news, I finally found an iPhone to take photos of the cases I made! YAY!!! I'll be doing that tomorrow, so you can expect the cases to be in the shop by the weekend (fingers crossed!).

Last week's most viewed link was a blog post of some new items that Anna from Stunning made:


Stunning is full of Etsy, fashion, design, life, all the great things you could possibly read in one blog. Head on over there and take a look!

~~~~~




Trees Hide

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your new cases in shop! Glad you got an iphone to take the pics with!
    -Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feature!
    Can't wait to see your new creations!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!