My favourites this week, I'm finding, are full of colour! Can you tell? I can't wait for spring!!
1. Vintage Boots - I like how simple they are; but they are not my size. :(
2. Golden Yellow Yarn - This fleece is so bright and beautiful. And the fact that it was hand-spun, then dyed using local fungi makes me want it all the more!
3. Soap - I love this picture; it's so rustic and charming!
4. Flower Stud Earrings - These would definitely be a staple in my wardrobe!
5. Wooden Dutch Clogs - I know these are sold, but I would have loved to have them! It's a part of my heritage, and that's important to me. (Even though I already have some antique clogs...)
6. Tablecloth - This cloth makes me want to have table cloths!
7. Sweater - Just think about how holey I would be!! Get it? Holey? lol Yeah, I'm a geek.
What's in your favourites?