20 February 2013

What You Made Link-up 51





I have been battling with germs again this week; although this time it's Alexander. vomitting, and now a rash. Perhaps it's measles, I'm not entirely sure. But enough about my dreadful week.

Last week's most viewed link is this cute mini book by Notional Notions. I gotta say, though, I find it a little weird - but totally cool - that the most viewed link from last week was a handbound book, knowing that I make them too!


Here are a few of my favourites:


I seriously love the way the coptic stitch binding looks (that's the style of binding of the two books, in case you are unaware), and I just LOVE her prints!!!

~~~~~



Trees Hide

3 comments:

  1. Positive vibes are heading your way in hopes that Alexander doesn't have measles and that it doesn't spread to the rest of your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, so sorry you all are sick! I was sick all this last week. Spring needs to come!
    -Jamie
    ChatterBlossom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eep! What a lovely surprise!!! Thank you!

    I hope your little one gets better, measles would not be fun. Sending good vibes your way too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!