31 March 2013

A change.


Hello, all!

I'll just come right to the point, since I am a pointy person. *groan*

I am going to be taking a break from blogging full time for a while. I'm not entirely sure how long that "while" will be, but I know that I need this change. I will still be blogging every once in a while, but it certainly will not be on a regular basis - and it will most likely be only pictures of my kids and my favourites from Etsy that I would like to save for my own enjoyment.

So as of now, I will not be accepting any sponsors, since I will not be giving them their money's worth of volume for advertising their shops/blogs. This also means that I will not be hosting any more What You Made link-ups until further notice. I had such a great following for my little link-up, and I am so grateful for all you who did link-up faithfully.

I really love blogging, and I hope to come back at it full time in the future. But right now is not that time.

See you around!

Trees Hide

6 comments:

  1. enjoy your blog break - we'll see you when you get back. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great break! We all need it from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen. I hope I will have a good break. :)

      Delete
  3. Ya gotta do what ya gotta do! There are definitely more important things than blogging. Enjoy your break

    ReplyDelete
  4. wishing you well on your break and lots of focus!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!