23 March 2013

 
It snowed only last night, but I really think that spring is almost here! Call it a gut feeling.
 
Now that spring is here, I have to look at updating my accessories. I don't want to update my wardrobe until I get to my goal weight, so I'm sticking with accessories. Beside, they are much more fun!
 
 
 
I already have an Ika Bag, and I LOVE IT!!! I have to get another one for warmer weather, since the one I have is tweed/wool.
 
I also already have a few cowls from Sew Ecological, but I just LOVE this one! It's actually in my checkout cart right now...
 
This flower pendant is beautiful! Another item in my cart...
 
I already am wearing flats for casual days at work, and they are so comfy! And these certainly look comfy too!
 
I love the tuplips in the basket, and the basket itself is such a unique shape...
 
Trees Hide

1 comment:

  1. I really like the floral necklace. That would be perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on this post. I really enjoy reading feedback and comments from my readers!